Mrs. Dorwart- Class Rules
1. Be on time and prepared- bring a pencil/pen, a book, and your iPad to every class.
2. Treat everyone here with respect. This means that nasty or hurtful comments will not be tolerated. It also means that when one person is talking (teacher or student), everyone will listen.
3. Participate in class.
4. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
1. Reminder of rules
2. Change of seat and/or isolation seat
3. Lunch with Mrs. Dorwart/after-school detention
4. Call home to parent/guardian
5. Office referral
*Serious offenses may result in some steps being bypassed.