Home > Palmyra Area High School > Guidance > Current Scholarships
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities - TFEC offers over 120 scholarship opportunities through various scholarship funds. Deadlines vary for each scholarship. A list of scholarships available to Lebanon County Seniors can be found here.
Instructions for TFEC's Online Application Process will provide valuable information and hints regarding searching and applying for scholarships on their site.
Militaryscholar.org - Information on scholarships for military dependents.
Horatio Alger Scholarships - The Horatio Alger Association offers many scholarship opportunities to seniors progressing toward graduation and who demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income.)
Insurance Company Scholarships - Various insurance companies (such as State Farm, Geico, Liberty Mutual) will offer a variety of scholarships and awards to students nationally.
Pennsylvania American Legion Scholarships - Several scholarship opportunities exist for children or grandchildren of legionnaires in good standing or the child or grandchild of a deceased Pennsylvania Legionnaire.
StudentScholarships.org - "The Largest Collection of Scholarships on the Web". This site will help you search for scholarships for which you may be eligible.
Weird Scholarships - A scholarship site that features many small and unique scholarship opportunities.
Penn Hills Volunteer Fire Department Live-In Program - Penn Hills is located about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh. The Fire Department has a Live-In training program that allows students to attend nearby colleges and universities while living at the fire house and receiving bi-weekly training. Individuals receive free room and board in exchange for performing station duties.
Army National Guard ROTC Minuteman Scholarship - Do you need help paying for college? Check out the National Guard!
The Recovery Village Healthcare Scholarship
- The Recovery Village is offering a $1,000 scholarship to a student pursuing a medical-related course of study. Areas of study that will be considered include, but are not limited to, counseling, social work, emergency medicine, pre-med, nursing, psychology (with a focus on addiction counseling or a substance-abuse related field.) Applications must be submitted by June 30, 2019
ZipRecruiter Scholarship - ZipRecruiter is offering a $3,000 scholarship to the high school, college or university student who writes about their favorite ZipRecruiter feature. Applicants must submit a maximum 350 word essay by October 31, 2019.
**********Scholarships Past Deadline**********
2018 Farm-City Scholarship
- The Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce and its Farm-City Committee are awarding one $1,000 scholarship to a student who is planning to begin or is continuing their higher education. Students pursuing a degree in Agriculture or Ag Business are especially encouraged to apply. Applications are due by October 5, 2018, to the Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce.
High School STEM Scholarship for Aspiring Commercial Drone Pilots - To support high school students interested in furthering their STEM studies and for their future by becoming a certified drone pilot, Drone Pilot Ground School is offering a scholarship just for high school students. Applicants must be at least 16 years old, be enrolled in high school and live in the U.S. Apply at https://www.dronepilotgroundschool.com/scholarship/.
ACT College & Career Readiness Champions - Applications are open for the ACT Student Champion Award, which recognizes one student in each state who is tenacious and persistent, no matter the challenge, and is prepared for life after high school with a goal in mind and plan in place. ACT Student Champions receive a $500 non-renewable scholarship, certificate, and state-level recognition. If you have taken the ACT and are graduating in 2019, apply by October 31, 2018 for consideration.
Women in Transportation Scholarships -
The Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar (WTS) has several scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $10,000
available to female students considering a transportation related career, including: Planners, Engineers, Economists, Scientists, Computer/IT, GIS Mappers, CADD Specialists, Managers, Construction, Public Relations, Geologists, Air Traffic Controllers, Survey, Public Policy, Finance, Wildlife Specialists, Historians, Architects, Arcaeologists, Ecologists, Sociologists, and more.... Applications must be submitted by November 12, 2018.
Comcast Leaders and Achievers Program
- This scholarship program recognizes students for their community service, academic performance, and leadership skills. Scholarships of $2500 will be awarded to over 800 students nationwide. Deadline to apply is December 7, 2018
SUBWAY Central PA Franchisee Service Center Scholarship Program
- This scholarship has been established to assist employees who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Applicants must be employed at one of the eligible SUBWAY restaurants in Central PA
by January 31, 2019, and maintain employment for at least 3 months to be considered. Applications must be submitted by December 21, 2018
- OpenWater values the essential skills that are needed to run a successful software company. In order to help foster the next generation of great tech companies, we've set up this scholarship, which aims to help one student advance their studies every year with a $1,500 grant. The application must be submitted online by December 31, 2018.
Ron Brown Scholar Program - The mission of the Ron Brown Scholar Program (RBSP) is to advance higher education and improve the lives of public service-minded and intellectually gifted African Americans and to accelerate their progress into impactful leadership roles and opportunities. Early consideration applications are due by November 1, 2018, and the final deadline for applications is January 9, 2019. Please visit https://www.ronbrown.org/section/apply/rbsp-application for more information and to apply.
Lebanon County Educational Honor Society Esther Z. Papson Scholarship
- This scholarship, sponsored by the Lebanon County Educational Honor Society, is being offered to current seniors who will be attending college to major in education
. Applications, along with all supporting documents, should be submitted to the high school guidance office by January 15, 2019
The Coolidge Scholarship
- This full-ride, four-year, merit scholarship is open to any junior
who plans on enrolling in college in 2020 and is an American citizen or legal permanent resident. Coolidge Scholars are selected based on three main criteria: academic excellence; interest in public policy and an appreciation of the values President Coolidge championed; and humility and service. Applications must be received by January 23, 2019
The Harrisburg Singers' Patricia Reber Memorial Scholarship - This $1,000 scholarship was established in memory of Patricia Reber, a cherished member of the Harrisburg Singers who passed away in 1999. It is available to a high school senior who will attending college to pursue Music Education, Music Performance, Musical Theatre, or Music Therapy with a vocal concentration. Applications must be postmarked by February 8, 2019. Students who are chosen as finalists will be required to audition live for the scholarship committee on Sunday, March 10, 2019.
2019 PAMS Julie Sullivan Memorial Scholarship - The Pennsylvania Association of Medical Suppliers (PAMS) will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student who has been successful in their academic pursuits while overcoming physical challenges with the help of home medical equipment and supplies, such as wheelchairs, walkers, respiratory devices, diabetes devices, asthma devices, etc. Please submit applications to PAMS by February 8, 2019.
Scholarships for Military Children - Defense Commissary Agency offers $2000 scholarships to unmarried dependent children (under age 23) of military--active, reserve or retired. The deadline to apply is February 15, 2019.
Navy League Foundation Scholarship
- The Navy League Foundation awards scholarships to children and grandchildren of veterans or active duty sea service men and women who will attend college in the fall of 2019. The deadline to apply is February 15, 2019
2019 Merit Shop Construction Scholarship Program
- This scholarship program is sponsored by the Keystone Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) and is administered by the Merit Shop Training & Research Center. The scholarship is offered to assist individuals seeking to further their careers in construction
. The application can be found here
. Individuals must submit all required forms and materials by February 22, 2019
2019 PSECU Scholarship
- PSECU is awarding six scholarships of up to $8,000 each. To be eligible, high school seniors must be a PSECU member by December 31, 2018.
There are many ways to qualify for membership. A complete list can be found at psecu.com/eligibility
. This year PSECU is launching a new electronic scholarship application. Paper applications will not be accepted. All applications must be submitted by 12 PM (ET) on February 28, 2019
2019 Belco Elton "Miller" Peterman Scholarship Program
- Belco is proud to recognize the achievements of deserving students and support their continued education and training. Our annual scholarship program
awards five $1,000 scholarships (three to graduating seniors and two to members) who are continuing their education. Applicants must be a Belco member
. Applications are due by March 1, 2019
2019 disAbility Scholarship
- The disAblility Scholarship was created in 2013 to enable high school students with disabilities to go to college and target a career in the technology industry. Each year this scholarship is awarded to promising high school seniors who plan to attend a vocational or academic college in the US and have a financial need. Applications are due by March 1, 2019
2019 Hershey Horticulture Society Scholarship
- The Hershey Horticulture Society is offering a $2,000 scholarship ($1,000/year for 2 years) to students who plan to attend a college or university full time to study Horticulture, Landscape Design, Botany, Floriculture, Forestry, Agronomy, Conservation, Plant Pathology, Environmental Concerns, or City Planning
. Applications must be mailed by March 1, 2019
2019 Young Women in Public Affairs (YWPA) Award
- The Zonta Club of Harrisburg/Hershey is offering this $1,000 scholarship to pre-college/university women
, aged 16-19 at time of application. Applicants should have a demonstrated commitment to the volunteer sector. Deadline to apply is March 1, 2019
. Send applications and direct any questions
to Eileen Baylor, Zonta Club of Harrisburg/Hershey, 358 Martingale Dr., Camp Hill, PA 17011; 717-774-8333.
2019 Buzgon Davis Law Offices College Scholarship
- This college scholarship has been established by the law firm of Buzgon Davis Law Offices to financially assist a Lebanon County graduating senior. Applicants must be a graduating senior with an academic standing in the top 25% of his/her class attending a Lebanon County high school. The completed application, together with the essay, must be
submitted to the guidance office
by March 7, 2019.
One application per school will then be submitted to the law office for final consideration.
2019 PA Media Group Best & Brightest
- The PA Media Group -- The Patriot-News and PennLive -- has launched the search for the 20 high school seniors to be named the Best and Brightest
to represent the class of 2019. This is the 27th year honoring these exceptional students. Recipients will be featured in The Sunday Patriot-News in May and in a photo gallery, videos and profiles on PennLive. Applications are due Friday, March 8, 2019
, to the PA Media Group, 2020 Technology Parkway, Mechanicsburg, PA 10750.
2019 Pennsylvania School Public Relations Association Scholarship
- The Pennsylvania School Public Relations Association wants to encourage and promote the field of public relations
to public high school students through an educational scholarship for those interested in studying the field or related subjects (i.e. journalism, English, public relations, advertising, graphic arts, etc.)
The award consists of two (2) $1,000 scholarships (one each in the Eastern and Western regions). Applications must be postmarked by March 8, 2019
2019 Lancaster-Lebanon Association of Educational Office Professionals (LLAEOP) Scholarship
- The LLAEOP is pleased to offer one scholarships in the amount of $1,00 to 2019 Lancaster County or Lebanon County High School graduates who show promise and interest in the secretarial/business field
. Applications must be submitted to Mrs. Sherry Zimmerman, LLAEOP Scholarship Committee, Annville-Cleona School District, 520 South White Oak St., Annville, PA 17003-2249, by March 15, 2019
2019 Hermine Solt Student Scholarship
- The Pennsylvania Association of Educational Office Professionals (PAEOP) provides this $500 scholarship that was established in 1992 for the purpose of aiding students in Pennsylvania to pursue higher education in a business-related field
. Additional criteria for consideration include: Financial Need; Academic Performance (must have a minimum of a 3.0 G.P.A.); School Activities (Clubs, Sport or Music/Arts); Work, community and/or volunteer activities; and Traits of leadership, citizenship, and service to school and community with an excellent attendance record. Applications must be submitted by March 15, 2019
United Steelworkers Scholarship Program in Memory of Hugh Carcella - This $1000 scholarship is offered for four years for a total value of $4000. An applicant must be in good standing, or the son or daughter or legal ward of a member of a United Steelworkers, District 10 local union participating in the Scholarship Program; or the son or daughter or legal ward of a disabled or old age retiree or deceased member of an affiliated local union who was in good standing at their time of retirement or death. Applications may be obtained from participating local unions. Applications must be postmarked by March 15, 2108.
2019 Alletta Schadler Scholarship
- The scholarship of $500 will provide support to any Lebanon County resident pursuing a degree or continuing education in the area of Family and Consumer Sciences. This includes areas such as, but not limited to: apparel design, textiles and merchandising, dietetics, foods and nutrition science, food safety, hospitality and culinary management, family relations, and child & adolescent development. The application deadline is March 22, 2019
2019 PAWC Stream of Learning Scholarship - Pennsylvania American Water Company (PAWC) is proud to offer this scholarship to students residing in PAWC's service areas. The company will award ten (10) $1,000 scholarships to students who are plan to study environmental science, biology, engineering or chemistry. Applications must be postmarked by March 22, 2019.
2019 Traditions of Hershey Scholarship - Traditions of Hershey is a vibrant senior living community who strives to give back. To that effort, they are delighted to offer a one-time $500 scholarship to a member of the Palmyra High School Class of 2019. The successful applicant will have plans to pursue a higher education, as well as a demonstrated commitment to community service. Completed essays must be submitted to Traditions of Hershey by March 22, 2019.
2019 PASR Scholarship
- The Lebanon County Chapter of the Pennsylvania Association of School Retirees (PASR) will award two $1,000 scholarships to Lebanon County high school seniors planning to earn a bachelor's degree in the field of education
. The scholarship will be awarded on the following basis: Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Financial Need. The completed application should be mailed by March 25, 2019
, to: Scholarship Committee, Carole Hostetter, Chair, 1797 Martin Drive, Lebanon, PA 17046 or emailed to email@example.com.
2019 Joseph F. Kurjiaka Scholarship
- The Lancaster-Lebanon School Business Officials (LLSBO), partnering with the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials (PASBO), will award scholarships to students attending Lancaster or Lebanon public schools or Lancaster Catholic High School. Students must be attending a campus of Penn State University majoring in business administration or education for the 2019/2020 academic year
. Applications are due by March 29, 2019
2019 Ryan Monk Scholarship - This $1000 scholarship is offered in memory of Ryan Monk to a senior football player who will be attending a postsecondary educational institution. To be considered for the scholarship, please submit an essay (500 words) on the topic, "How has the Palmyra football program changed your life?" to the guidance office by March 29, 2019.
2019 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Scholarship - The Susquehanna Section of AIChE is offering a one time scholarship of $750 to 1-2 high school seniors planning to pursue a degree in chemical engineering. Applications must be received by March 29, 2019.
2019 Harmonia Music Scholarship Competition - The Harmonia Music Association of Lebanon is pleased to offer two (2) $2,000 scholarships to senior students graduating from a Lebanon County school this year who have been accepted by a college or university and will be actively participating in music. Applications are due on or before March 30, 2019. Auditions will be held on April 7, 2019.
2019 Hershey Area Art Association Scholarship - The Hershey Area Art Associationis offering a $1,000 scholarship to an individual who lives in Dauphin or Lebanon County who is planning to study Art at a college, university, or approved art training institute in 2019. Application period begins January 9 and ends March 31, 2019.
2019 LVCC ABWA Scholarship - The Lebanon Valley Charter Chapter of the American Business Women's Association (LVCC, ABWA) is pleased to offer two $1,000 scholarships to female residents of Lebanon County this year. The application and additional criteria can be found at the link above and must be completed by March 31, 2019.
2019 Walter L. Smith Memorial Republican Scholarship Award - Eligible students (seniors) are asked to submit an essay to the Lebanon County Republican Committee detailing which President they consider to be the greatest and why for a chance to earn a $1,000 first prize or $500 second prize scholarship. Essays and cover sheets are due by March 31, 2019.
WholeRen Education Award for Multiculturalism - WholeRen Education is a Pittsburgh based company which promotes ethics in education and values multiculturalism. During this inaugural year they will provide at least one $1,000 award. Eligible students must be a high school senior accepted into a four year college and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, in addition to demonstrating school and/or community services involving promotion of multiculturalism during their first 3 years of high school. Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
2019 Harrisburg Area Civic Garden Center Scholarship
- The Harrisburg Area Civic Garden Center is offering this $500 scholarship to a senior planning to attend college majoring in Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Botany, Biology, Forestry, Agronomy, Conservation, Plant Pathology Environmental Concerns, City Planning and/or other allied subjects as approved by the committee chairperson
. Applications are due by April 1, 2019
2019 Henry Funk Memorial Scholarship - Arthur Funk and Sons, Inc., Construction Services is proud to offer this scholarship to senior students who have the desire to attend a post-secondary school (trade school, community college, or 4-year college or university) to major in the construction trades. Up to four (4) scholarships will be awarded, totaling $2,000. Applications must be submitted by April 1, 2019.
Lebanon County Builders Association (LCBA) Scholarships - LCBA is offering several scholarship opportunities:
LCBA Jankowski Memorial Scholarship - This scholarship is offered in memory of the Jankowskis and is open to any 12th grade student graduating from a Lebanon County High School this year (2019). Due date for application and essay is April 1, 2019.
LCBA Members Only Scholarship - This scholarship is limited to dependents of an employee or dependent of the owner of a LCBA member firm, or themselves be an employee of and LCBA member firm. Due date for application and essay is April 1, 2019.
LCBA Building Industry Scholarship
- This scholarship is for students whose major field of study is directly related to the building industry
, as determined by the LCBA Education Committee. Due date for application and letters of recommendation is April 1, 2019.
2019 Lebanon County Council of Human Services Agencies (LCCHSA) Scholarship - LCCHSA is offering a $500 scholarship to a student who will be pursuing a career in the Humans Service field. This general scholarship can be used toward the cost of tuition, books or other education related expenses. Applications must be submitted by April 1, 2019.
2019 Palmyra Garden Club Scholarship - The Palmyra Garden Club announces a $500 book scholarship to be awarded to a Palmyra High School senior graduating in June 2018 who will be pursuing advanced study in the areas of horticulture, agriculture, conservation, environmental science, or forestry. Applications should be submitted to the guidance office by April 1, 2019.
2019 Richard H. & Karen R. Light Memorial Scholarship - The Lebanon Valley Conservancy offers this $2,500 scholarship each spring to a graduating student from a Lebanon County high school or college student attending Lebanon Valley College or HACC who plans to study conservation, ecology, natural resources/wildlife management, water resources and management, or the environmental sciences. Applications must be submitted by April 1, 2019.
2019 Carl "Gib" Gibble Memorial Scholarship - To honor Carl "Gib" Gibble, who passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer in 1991, family and friends established this scholarship, which is offered to graduating seniors of Lebanon County high schools. Applicants must submit their application and essays by April 5, 2019.
2019 Mr. & Mrs. Hyman S. Caplan and Hunsicker-Przybyla Nursing Scholarship - This scholarship is offered through WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, PA. Applicants must be a resident of Lebanon County and pursuing a nursing degreeduring the 2019-2020 school year. Application materials must be submitted by April 5, 2019.
2019 Lebanon Valley Chamber Foundation Scholarship - The Foundation will award no less than two $1,000 scholarships to Lebanon County high school seniors with a declared major in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) and no less than two $1000 scholarships to Lebanon County high school seniors pursuing a technical certificate/degree beyond the secondary level. Applicants should demonstrate a desire to bring important high-demand skills back to the region after graduation. Applications must be submitted by April 5, 2019.
2019 Lebanon Federal Credit Union Scholarship - This $1,000 scholarship provided by LFCU recognizes and rewards a high school senior who has shown character, leadership abilities, outstanding academic achievements and an exceptional appreciation for community service. The applicant must be a current Member in good standing of the LFCU. Applications must be submitted by April 11, 2019.
2019 Robert R. Lengle Memorial Scholarship
- The Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #42 will present a $500 scholarship to a Lebanon County High School senior who plans to further their education in one of the following fields: Law Enforcement, Forensic Science, Public Safety, or Emergency Medical Response
. Applications must be submitted by Friday, April 12th, 2019
Kiwanis Foundation Scholarships
- Since its inception in 1985, the Pennsylvania Kiwanis Foundation's Scholarship Program has awarded over $400,000 in scholarships to 250 individuals. Scholarships include the Kiwanian Dependent Child Scholarship, Key Club Scholarships, Circle K Scholarship and Neiman Endowed Graduate Scholarship. Applications are due by Monday, April 15th
2019 Lebanon County Association of Realtors Scholarship
- This scholarship opportunity is open to any 12th grade student graduating from a Lebanon County High School this year. Up to three (3) $500 scholarships will be awarded. Applications, accompanied by essay, must be submitted by April 15, 2019 (deadline extended for Palmyra students only.)
2019 Moyer-Longacre Scholarship
- This scholarship is a one year grant given to graduating seniors from each of the public high schools in Lebanon County. Applicants should be interested in a career in education or an educationally related field
. These qualifications will also be considered: attainment, need, and personality & traits of character. Applications and profiles should be submitted to the guidance office by April 18, 2019 (extended deadline)
2019 Mt. Gretna Arts Council Scholarship
- The Mt. Gretna Arts Council is offering this scholarship to graduating seniors from Lebanon County who will be attending a postsecondary educational institution for Visual Arts, Music or Theater
. Applications packages must be submitted by April 20, 2019
2019 Christ - Yapit "Make a Difference Award"
- The Hershey-Palmyra Sertoma Club is offering (2) $1000 scholarships to graduating seniors from Annville-Cleona and Palmyra High Schools. Relatives of members of the Hershey-Palmyra Sertoma Club or any other Sertoma Club are not eligible for this award. Applications must be submitted to the guidance office by Friday, April 26, 2019
2019 Former Penn State Club of Lebanon County Scholarship
- The Former Penn State Club of Lebanon County is pleased to provide a $200 scholarship to a graduating senior from Palmyra Area High School with plans to attend Penn State University
. Applications are due in the guidance office by April 26, 2019
2019 Brownstone Masonic Scholarship
- The Brownstone Lodge No. 666 (Hershey, PA) will award a $1,000 scholarship to a Palmyra High School senior who will be pursuing a higher education. It is a competitive scholarship that is awarded to those who meet the necessary criteria: community service, financial need, and academic promise and properly complete the application. Applications must be submitted by April 30, 2019
, to Brownstone Masonic Scholarship Committee, Attention: Shawn Hentz, 221 Royal Rd., Palmyra, PA 17078
Pennsylvania ROFL Scholarship
- Pointe Pest Control is offering this $1000 scholarship as a way to give back to the community. High school seniors or college freshmen from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware are eligible to apply, so take a quick break from your studies and create something funny! The application must be submitted in full by April 30, 2019
2019 PPL Future Environmental Leaders Scholarship - PPL Electric is offering this $2,000 scholarship to students pursuing careers in engineering and science fieldsthat will benefit the natural world that surrounds and sustains us. Applicants must be legal residents of Pennsylvania whose legal residence is an active customer of PPL. Entries must be received by April 30, 2019.
2019 Margaret Rose Leach Memorial Scholarship
- This $1000 scholarship in memory of Margaret Rose Leach will be awarded to a senior graduating from Palmyra High School in 2018. Applicants should be highly involved in their school and community. Applications are due in the guidance office by Friday, May 3, 2019
2019 Mark Kaylor Memorial Art Scholarship - A $500 scholarship in memory of Mark Kaylor will be awarded to a current Palmyra senior planning to pursue a career in art or graphic design. Applications are due in the guidance office by Friday, May 3, 2019.
2019 Four Pillars Scholastic Award
- The Robert L. Eckert American Legion Post 831 in Campbelltown is proud to present a scholarship award for continuing education to the graduating boy and girl who embody the spirit of the American Legion's Four Pillars. Each candidate must have a teacher or faculty member sponsor their application. Applications are due in the guidance office by May 7, 2019
2019 Knights of Columbus Council #10502 Scholarship
- The Knights of Columbus Council #10502 invites graduating high school seniors, who are practicing Catholics, members of the Church of the Holy Spirit in Palmyra, PA, and will continue higher education to apply for this $1,000 scholarship. Applications must be received by May 10, 2019
2019 Palmyra Area Education Association (PAEA) Book Scholarship - The PAEA will be offering several book scholarships to current high school seniors who will be continuing their education. Applications and essays are due in the guidance office by Friday, May 10, 2019.
2019 Road to Safety Scholarship Contest - Metzger Wickersham's Road to Safety Scholarship Contest is open to graduating, college-bound high school seniors who currently reside in Pennsylvania. First place: $1000; second place: $750; third place: $500. See contest rules for complete details. The deadline for all entries is May 10, 2019.
2019 Scott & Hoffnagle Scholarship Fund
- The Scott and Hoffnagle Scholarship Fund is pleased to offer (1) $7,500, (2) $5,000, and (1) $2,500 scholarships to individuals pursuing higher education in a construction related field
. Applications must be received by May 17, 2019, for consideration.
TransCanada Scholarship Opportunities - TransCanada Corporation, an energy company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is offering several scholarship opportunites:
TransCanada Community Leaders Scholarship - 100 scholarships x $1,000 awarded to students who demonstrate a strong commitment to their communities through volunteerism, leadership, and other activities.
TransCanada Indigenous Legacy Scholarship - 50 scholarships x $5,000 awarded to Indigenous students who are studying any academic disciplines.
TransCanada Trades Scholarship - 150 scholarships x $1,000 awarded to students who are studying trades relevant to the energy industry.
Students can answer five quick questions at TCScholarships.com to see if they pre-qualify to apply. The application window will close at 11:59:59 PM EST on May 17, 2019.
2019 Marie Ambrose Levitz Scholarship Fund - Two one-year scholarships will be awarded from this fund to graduating high school seniors from Lebanon County. The awards will be based on merit and "interest in conservation, horticulture, and/or environmental sciences" and the likelihood of pursuing a career in those content areas. Priority consideration will be given to those applicants demonstrating financial need. Applications must be submitted by June 15, 2019.