Home > Palmyra Area School District > Elementary Division > Kindergarten Registration
We are excited to welcome your Kindergartner to Palmyra Area School District!
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Register your Child & Schedule a Registration Appointment
Attend your Registration Appointment
- Your child must turn five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2018.
- You will need a valid email address or phone number to create a parent account for the online registration system.
- After completing the online form, you will be prompted to schedule a Registration Appointment.
- Click Here to Begin the Kindergarten Registration Process
- Note: Once you click the link above you will first need to create an Account. Once created you will be able to register your child. This login can be used in the future to register other children in your household.
All appointments are held at the District Office:
1125 Park Drive
Palmyra, PA 17078
What to bring to your appointment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Your personal record or your physicians’ record)
- Two Proofs of Residency
We accept: Driver’s license with address, rental agreement, real estate documents, current utility bill with name and address
- Please note...
- You are not required to bring your child to this appointment.
- At your registration appointment you will be asked to schedule a one hour screening session. This is required of each incoming kindergarten student. Screenings, as well as parent information sessions will be conducted on June 11th and 12th.
Questions? We would be glad to help!Phone: 717-838-3144, option 3