Home > Palmyra Area School District > Elementary Division > Student Registration
We are excited to welcome your Student to Palmyra Area School District!
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Register your Child & Schedule a Registration Appointment
Attend your Registration Appointment
- Your child must turn five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2018.(Kindergarten Only)
- You will need a valid email address or phone number to create a parent account for the online registration system.
- After completing the online form, you will be prompted to schedule a Registration Appointment.
- Please click the correct link below to ensure you are connected to the correct form.
- To register your child for the 2018-2019 School Year (starting school prior to June 7, 2019) - Click Here
- To Pre-register your child for the 2019-2020 School Year (starting school on or after August 26, 2019- Click Here
All appointments are held at the District Office:
1125 Park Drive
Palmyra, PA 17078
What to bring to your appointment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Your personal record or your physicians’ record)
- Two Proofs of Residency
We accept: Driver’s license with address, rental agreement, real estate documents, current utility bill with name and address
- Please note...
- You are not required to bring your child to this appointment.
- School Administration will contact you to conduct any additional screenings if necessary.
Questions? We would be glad to help!Phone: 717-838-3144, option 3